[ic] Double Byte char problem through Interchange

Andy Cheng aylcheng@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:33:25 CST

Hi,
I'm using Interchange 4.5.6, RedHat Linux 6.2, and MySQL 3.22.32 in my
system.  I've proved my MySQL DB supports chinese characters (which is
double byte encoding).

My Interchange admin interface can actually manipulate chinese chars when
I'm using a Chinese OS, but Chinese chars cannot be displayed when I'm using
an English OS even I selected the Encoding method to be Chinese Big 5 under
my IE 5.5 browser.

Anyone got any idea?

Is there any configuration file(s) in Interchange I've to play around with
it?

Thanks a lot.

Andy