[ic] httpd.conf-- what to tell systems admin?

M Hoffman webmaster@espirituality.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:43:05 -0400

--============_-1241358299==_ma============

Hello,

I do not have access to the httpd.conf file and I need to tell my host
systems administrator what I need. I am a little confused about what to
tell him. I ran the configure script and aside from not being able to
access the httpd.conf everything went ok (although all I get are 500 Server
errors  when I try to go to the store). What do I need to tell him to do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Maggie

Hello,

I do not have access to the
</smaller></fontfamily>
file and I need to tell my host systems administrator what I need. I am
a little confused about what to tell him. I ran the configure script
and aside from not being able to access the
</smaller></fontfamily>
everything went ok (although all I get are 500 Server errors  when I
try to go to the store). What do I need to tell him to do?=20