[ic] httpd.conf-- what to tell systems admin?

Chris Jesseman chris@sitemajic.net
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:58:06 GMT

It's not mandatory that IC have access to the httpd.conf file- just a
connivence- unless it don't work one time then becomes a dependance:)

You can ask for read access though.

--
Chris Jesseman, President
E-mail: admin@sitemajic.net

On 10/5/00, 12:43:05 PM, M Hoffman <webmaster@espirituality.com> wrote
regarding [ic] httpd.conf-- what to tell systems admin?:

> Hello,

> I do not have access to the httpd.conf file and I need to tell my host
> systems administrator what I need. I am a little confused about what to
> tell him. I ran the configure script and aside from not being able to
> access the httpd.conf everything went ok (although all I get are 500
Server