[ic] beta 4.5.7: bin install dir, makecat, freebsd

Charles Rouzer car@vitalit.com
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 21:21:04 -0400

	Hello,

	I downloaded and installed one of the last versions of minivend and
have been following interchange development occasionally.  I have now
download the latest beta 4.5.7 and am running FreeBSD v4.x

	Both minivend and interchange had/have a bug where the bin directory
gets installed as /usr/interchange/bin even tho I specify the install
directory to be /usr/local/interchange using the configure.

	When I run makecat it breaks:

*** We will be making a catalog named 'Parts'. ***

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/IniConf.pm line 438

	Thanks.