[ic] Error 500 - when buying products

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Adri=E1n?= Galindo agalindo@liceaga.facmed.unam.mx
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:46:24 -0500

Hans-Joachim Leidinger wrote:

> > Marko wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I just Install interchange-4.5.7,  I have Red Hat 6.2 - with perl
> > 5.005,  I did the perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::interchange"

I did this and i get an upgrade to perl 5.6 too!
Is this correct, i mean, with the funcionality of IC????

Antoher, is it recomended or correct use the .deb package mentioned some
days ago, on a RH system?

> > More information about this error may be available in the server error
> > log.
> >
> > Please advise of what to do
>
> Again, if any IC user see the "Premature..." and "Internal ..." error
> message, look into the error.log file of Interchange and catalogs first.

Do you recomed to activate the flag -w in the perl script to get more
information, or just with the messages of the .../httpd/error_log and
.../interchange/error.log  ???

Lic. Adrián Galindo Hernández      ICQ#: 53497209
Mexico City