[ic] Update Cart with Multiple Items

Russell Brown russell@lls.lls.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:48:44 +0100 (BST)

I've changes results.html to a one product per line format (IC 4.5.7)
with a Quantity input box and "Buy Now" button for each line.

If a user fills in a quantity in more than one line and clicks the buy
now button on a line, the cart is only updated with *that* item/quantity
- the quantities entered against other lines are ignored.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some means to update the cart
with all of the lines that have quantities entered against them?

...and while I'm writing; are there any examples kicking around showing
mulitple order cards for customers? I'm trying to setup a system where
the customer automatically gets their default order card when the login
and has the ability to manage a number of other cards.

--
 Regards,
     Russell