[ic] Update Cart with Multiple Items

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:02:37 -0400

I use
Quantity: <input name="mv_order_quantity" value="1"> - item Number:
<INPUT NAME="mv_order_item" SIZE=16>
This is for a order form where customers can put in the item numbers they want.

I found that if you have more than 5 (at testing time) it tends to
hang really bad. I am sure you can do something like

Quantity: <input name="mv_order_quantity"> - item Number: <INPUT
NAME="mv_order_item" value="[item-code]">

it works for me.

Ven