[ic] Error when trying to add new item

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:06:42 -0400

Quoting Linux (linux@norwesters.net):
> It worked.  I'm not aware of any mixing of source that would of caused
> this.  I did a CVS download, created the archive, expanded it into a fresh
> folder, then installed it.
>
> The odd thing, is that I seem to remember this function working the first
> time I went into the admin area, then it died.  Is there any way that this
> could have been caused by a change through the admin interface?  Before you
> had posted this fix, I added a second store and the problem was present in
> that one as well.  It would be nasty if an edit in one store can effect the
> operation of all of the stores.

No, that can't happen. The only way the second store could see that was
if UI_PRODUCT_DIR or UI_PRODUCT_TABLE was set to blank in the Knar (variable.txt),
or conceivably in a configuration file.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown