[ic] Error when trying to add new item

Linux linux@norwesters.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:35:33 -0700

It worked.  I'm not aware of any mixing of source that would of caused
this.  I did a CVS download, created the archive, expanded it into a fresh
folder, then installed it.

The odd thing, is that I seem to remember this function working the first
time I went into the admin area, then it died.  Is there any way that this
could have been caused by a change through the admin interface?  Before you
had posted this fix, I added a second store and the problem was present in
that one as well.  It would be nasty if an edit in one store can effect the
operation of all of the stores.

-Ray Collett