[ic] Administrators by Affiliate

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:53:38 -0400

    Wouldn't it just be allot easier to set them each up there own catalog, that
way they all get a separate admin, cant affect changes on each other, and then
link them at the top level so that it appears as one massive catalog?   All this
is easily done with interchange.

    The hard part would be the limiting them so they cant change the layout, the
admin tool only has one level of security from what I can tell and that allows
them to edit the html pages.   I may be wrong in this and would love to know if I
am.