[ic] Admin Question and Paypal

jonny_5 jonny_5@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 02:00:40 -0500

please let me know if/when you finish this I have been asking about paypal
for some time now i want to yse this prog but need to use paypal  so if you
get it working please do let me know

jonny_5@earthlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Matthew Schick
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 1:33 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Admin Question and Paypal

Hey All,

    I just have a quick question about the administration interface.  In the
help section, it states: "Apply Changes commits all changes that the
Interchange Administration Site doesn't commit automatically. "  My question
is, which kinds of changes are not committed automatically and why.  I have
noticed that some sections let you know when you need to reconfigure, but
some don't.

  Also, I am starting on a PayPal sub, based on the iTransact one, and would
like to know if anyone else has started on one.  I would also appreciate any
suggestions or info in that regard.

Thanks,
Matthew Schick
mschick@brightredproductions.com