[ic] quoting

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:13:17 -0600 (MDT)

G'Day Scott,

I would have all the items added to the shopping cart, then create a "quotes"
page that is a form that defaults to the prices in the products file.

You can then allow the sales people to enter/override the prices and submit the
form.

The destination page could use some perl code to assign the new prices to the
items in the shopping cart, and wala that shopping cart now has your new
prices...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com
(780)451-1086