[ic] Beima's Response!

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:33:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, John Beima wrote:

JB>>The documentation is actaually very good and very helpfull, once it sets in on
JB>>how Mike has written it. Which can be confusing... Then ask HOW to use the
JB>>documentation.
JB>>
JB>>Simply put questions that are ignored are most likely do to the fact they have
JB>>been asked 50 times before or they are simply in the documentation if you read
JB>>it...

Fine!

Please explain to me WHERE in the documentation it explains how to set
up quantity pricing in the Construct Something Demo!

I've been through the whole thing, and perhaps my bifocals need
changing, but I can't find it!

Or, perhaps where to find some documentation for the Construct
Something demo, which I have not yet been able to find either!

As far as to HOW to use the documentation - that seems fairly straight
forward - simply read it, line by line - which I am doing. Perhaps you
have a different technique?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, April 01, 2001 at 17:25 PM:
You are only young once, but you can be immature forever.

This Linux System has been up 45 hours