[ic] Beima's Response!

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 21:03:58 -0600 (MDT)

Well Jim keeping to YOUR tone...

The documentation has an entire chapeter on discounts and quantity pricing...
Given that you have actually went through it line by line WITH your bifocals on,
and given you are in fact the programmer you say you are, you should understand
it just fine...

Then looking at the examples in the Construct database and old Art Store demo,
you should MORE than understand how to do it... Otherwise I sujest you hire a
REAL Interchange/Minivend consultant to hand hold you through the basics...

Also I think this is quite enough for the list, if you wish to or are capable of
continuing this decussion it can be moved to private e-mail...

John