[ic] Construct Us Demo Colors (Need to convert to a variable)

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 20:49:50 -0400

> Actually my last resoonce to you applies here to... Read the documentation...

Now come on, that is less helpful than no response.

I am about to try to find the same thing.  Last time I perused the Interchange site, I found no docs that relate to the Construct Something demo.  There were docs on the Simple demo, but that's not
what is being distributed.

I do have most of the docs that were on the site a few months ago printed out (yes, lots of pages!).  -WHERE- in the docs does it relate concerning the colors in the Construct Something demo?

Bob

P.S. I've also noticed that the border color is grey in Netscape, and orange in IE.  Interesting difference.