Re[2]: [ic] Beima's Response! and customer confirmation ...

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:40:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, John Beima wrote:

JB>>This is a good sujestion!
JB>>
JB>>Maybe even having a beginnger & advance list??? This way the newbies can help
JB>>each other, and the ones that have been along for awhile can have our advanced
JB>>list for real coding issues...

The problem with that is that you then have only blind people trying to
lead other blind people. And, that works for a while, but eventually
you need a sighted person to help out.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, April 02, 2001 at 18:35 PM:
Matrimony isn't a word, it's a sentence.

This Linux System has been up 70 hours