[ic] GPG is driving me crazy!!!!

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
02 Apr 2001 22:34:50 -0400

Rick Lord <rick@desertlord.com> writes:

> In the catalog.cfg file I have tried several things, but this is
> what I have currently: /usr/bin/gpg --encrypt --armor
> orders@icmtec.com

When I first setup gpg, I had the same problem.  Mike told me the same
thing that is in the docs.  You should try this command from the
command line.  Switch user to the id that runs interchange; preferably
with 'su - interch_userid'.  The '-' tells the shell to start as if
from login.  Then simply run the command from the prompt.  If all goes
well, it should just do nothing :)  Seriously, it is waiting for you
to type in something to encrypt.  So just type away.  When you're
done, hit Ctrl-D (or whatever the end-of-file character is).  You
should get back out something like: