[ic] Please Help - secure.domainname.com doesn't work.

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:32:03 -0400

> when I click on a secure link within the
> construct demo, it verifies the certificate then MSIE 5.5 says: "You are
> about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure."

That's the same thing that's been happening to me.  I've almost given up trying to fix it.  I've tried just about everything I've seen in the docs and archives to no avail.  My last solution is to run the whole cart from the secure server, because IC apparently doesn't like to see two different domains.

Is this going to be a performance problel - running everything under SSL?

Bob