[ic] Can i have UI on and the site offline?

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
04 Apr 2001 17:15:06 -0400

Dan B <db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net> writes:

> I believe the most valuable setup to to run two catalogs: 1
> production, and 1 development.  Using CVS, you can roll some
> devleopment features back to production (bug fixes), or upgrade to
> entirely new versions with additional features.

This is a configuration I like.  How do you set that up?  Do you use
makecat to create the category then checkin the specific files?  The
problem is that you don't really want everything under CVS.  Assuming
I have a good CVS server running, can you give a step-by-step of how
you add a catalog into CVS?
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543