[ic] stable interchange-4.7.x.tar.gz + adjusted docs

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:27:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jon (Jensen),

Mike said the stable interchange-4.7.x.tar.gz version will be out
within two months, will the documentation already have caught up with all
new features ? You said that much more or different documentation
will be out with 4.8.x. Which version will that documentation refer to
? To version 4.7.x or to again newer developments within 4.8.x.

Is there be a "vacation summer break" in between 4.7 and 4.8, so
that we get chance to catch up and get docs and versions in sync ?

I wished the Akopia/RedHat team would take some time out and just
relax in the sun. It's really hard to know when to jump on board for
someone who has the luxury and option to wait. What's your advice ?
When will be the time, where docs and version will most probably "be
whole" again ?

BF