[ic] Integration into look-n-feel of site...

Thomas Swinney thomas@biz-e-solutions.com
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:20:52 -0400

I would like to take the generated reports and lists and pipe them into
a page so that I can put it into my website.

For example I would like affiliates to be able to come to my page and
log in and only see their statistics..  traffic and sales...  without
seeing all the other options and the like while maintaining my sites
look and feel.

What is the best way to do this?  My wish/idea is that the
administration console could have a way of generating a scalled down
version of its data..  So you could have the administration program
generate a link or just allow a user with certain privilidges that
would allow someone access to only the content desired and without the
extra navigation stuff.  That way a webmaster could integrate just
about anything into their pages.

The above should not be all that difficult to do since the system can
im sure with just some modification generate the <--- real stuff here --
> tags in sections.

If you have any questions about what I mean please let me know at
thomas@biz-e-solutions.com

Thanks,
Thomas Swinney