[ic] Interchange 4.7

Rick Lord rick@desertlord.com
10 Apr 2001 14:21:30 -0700

Ok, I managed to get 4.7 installed. I set up a store based on
foundation. I originally had an "Undefined Catalog" error. I was able to
work around that. Now I have two more big problems. The first I can
handle. The second I have no idea. When I try to enter the admin
interface, I get "The requested URL /akopia/ui/std.js was not found on
this server." This is strange because the catalog is not called
"akopia".
Any ideas?
Thanks.