[ic] Interchange 4.7

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:31:00 -0400

Quoting Rick Lord (rick@desertlord.com):
> Ok, I managed to get 4.7 installed. I set up a store based on
> foundation. I originally had an "Undefined Catalog" error. I was able to
> work around that. Now I have two more big problems. The first I can
> handle. The second I have no idea. When I try to enter the admin
> interface, I get "The requested URL /akopia/ui/std.js was not found on
> this server." This is strange because the catalog is not called
> "akopia".

Missing some files from the share directory -- they apparently weren't
copied. We will look and see what is happening there...

You should be able to do:

    DOCUMENT_ROOT=/home/httpd/html
    INTERCHANGE_DIR=/usr/lib/interchange

    mkdir -p $DOCUMENT_ROOT/akopia
    cd $INTERCHANGE_DIR
    cp -r share/akopia/* $DOCUMENT_ROOT/akopia

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on
society.  -- Mark Twain