[ic] shipping status / tracking numbers

Jud Harris jud@copernica.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:01:42 -0500

Hey folks,

I'm trying to implement clickable tracking numbers in the order_view pages
of IC.  Has anyone done this yet (this really should be included in IC by
now, no? - I'm surprised its not)?

I've tried changing "pending" in the DB field to a tracking number (as
mentioned in an archive post), but that causes the status to appears as
blank in the order_view page.  I've narrowed it down to a mv_metadata
restriction on the field, but I'm not sure what to change it to.  I'm not
even sure how most of the mv_metadata stuff works (am I missing it
somewhere in the "docs" ?)

Can anyone offer any advice on this subject?

Much appreciated,
Jud