[ic] Anybody using 4.7?

Jonathan Melhuish jonathanmelhuish@email.com
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:51:48 +0000

Thanks for your helpful reply.

I suppose what I really want to know is whether it will be stable enough
for public use in, say, 3 months time?  I suppose only the RedHat guys
will have any idea about that...

Also, is the store itself likely to be changed?  I don't want to start
adapting the front-end if it is likely to be changed significantly.

Cheers

Jon