[ic] Anybody using 4.7?

Jonathan Melhuish jonm2001@thefreesite.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 01:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dan B <db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net>
> wrote:
>For example:  I started building my catalog in 4.5 somewhere.  As part of
>building my catalog, I made a lot of customizations to the catalog
>files.  When 4.6 was released, it had an updated catalog (with new features
>such as multiple ship-to's, bugfixes, etc.) that I wanted to take advantage
>of.  However, I didn't want to re-write all the html customizations that I
>had done

I think Dan's rather kindly hit the nail squarely on the head.  Is there a way of making custimizations to the store seperately to the store itself, so that future upgrades to the store can be incorporated?

When composing your reply, bear in mind I am both a linux and IC newbie compared to the majority of the posters in this list <:-)

Jon

TheFreeSite.com: Home of the Web's best freebies.
http://www.thefreesite.com