[ic] WARNING POSSIBLE PERSON SPREADING VIRUSES

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:15:54 -0500

I just got one from the same person. I replied asking for instructions
:) Obviously a binary but will not execute without me making it
executable. I think it was something Mike said "NO PERMISSION". If
anyone gets some virus traced to me I would love to know about it. As
far as I can tell his .pif has had absolutely no affect on my box nor
any message sent by me to me on a Windows box. I am holding the .pif as
if it has had some affect on my box I am sure Red Hat would love a copy
of it. Personally I love having a weakness exposed, make me all that
much stronger.

Steve