[ic] OSXS Server with Interchange 4.6.5

cfm@maine.com cfm@maine.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:01:33 -0400

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 12:52:31AM -0500, Robert Brandtjen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I installed interchange as user "interch" using tcsh, not bash (could that
> be the problem?), I have several (10) virtual domains configured in
> httpd.conf - I chose one of them and it's cgi-bin for the demo install -
> this was not one of the two (out of 10) that makecat auto recognized.  when
> building the demo, I got this error message:
>
> (You can use the up/down arrows to toggle).
> INET or UNIX mode? UNIX
> Do you use CGIWRAP or SUEXEC? n
> ./configure: 5: Bad file descriptor
> Couldn't run configure; probably no C compiler.

configure could not devine something about your system or
install so it did not make vlink.

vlink is just a small C program in the src directory.  just cd there
and 'make' it.  Check config.h first.

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039