[ic] 404 error

Richard J. Rios rrios@teknowledgey.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:06:56 -0700

First of all thanks to everyone who contributes on this board...

On to my little problem.  Stores create fine, no errors. Interchange
'restart' goes fine. It says its loading cat's and gives a PID #.  But
when I link from the default entry page and select either admin or
store, I get a 404 error.  Cant seem to link the
/cgi-bin/test/index.html. I check the permissions and they appear to be
identical (interch user, interch group) to the construct store. Any
other suggestion before scrapping and starting from beginning?

Many Thanks.