[ic] 404 error

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:16:43 -0500 (CDT)

Sure....

Check and see if the webserver is in the interch group.  It is
very likely that the group needs to be nobody (or some other group/user)
to work.  I would assume that 'test' was the vlink or tlink to the
proper interchange routines?  Is it executable?  Is the owner listed
as -rws ?

Dave

Richard J. Rios wrote...