[ic] Re: need help with [item-accessories]

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.com
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:04:40 +0100

> i tried it out, but i does not work. I also could not find any docs for
> extra or js included in the item-accessories tag. Could anyone please
> give an example with the complete syntax?
> I tried [item-accessories grpr js=..(as above)], (grpr is the name of my
> modfier) in this case, the select box does not apear at all.

you need to name all the attributes of the tag to use it this way. You are
using a combination of positional and named attributes above.

see
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags03%2e01&mv_p
c=46

for the full syntax.

Yours will be something like:

  [item-accessories name=grpr js=..(as above)]

good luck!

Jonathan
Webmaint.