[ic] order route question

STEVE LANGE interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 09:20:02 2001

Hello all,

  I've got a question about order routes.  I have the following in my catalog.cfg:

##order route for print fulfillment
Route POS        attach           0
Route POS        credit_card      0
Route POS        cybermode        ""
Route POS        email            address@somewhere.com
Route POS        encrypt          0
Route POS        encrypt_program  '__ENCRYPTOR__'
Route POS        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route POS        increment        0
Route POS        pgp_cc_key       ""
Route POS        pgp_key          ""
Route POS        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route POS        report           etc/report
Route POS        supplant         1
Route POS        individual_track orders
Route POS        track            logs/tracking.asc

# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      0
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          0
Route main        encrypt_program  '__ENCRYPTOR__'
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       ""
Route main        pgp_key          ""
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc

When I submit an order with items marked with the POS route, and items which should use the default route, I get the following results:

1) An e-mail to the address specified by the POS route, which contains only POS items. - this is good!

2) An e-mail to the default route address with both default items AND POS items. - this is bad!

So, how do I keep my POS items from being emailed to both places?  I've tried a number of wrong things, which I'll list here if folks really care...

  Thanks in advance,

  Steve

Steve Lange
Business Analyst - Web Application Developer
Menasha Advantage
steve.lange@menasha.com
ph: 920.751.1196
fax: 920.751.2399