[ic] order route question

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 10:23:00 2001

Quoting STEVE LANGE (STEVE.LANGE@menasha.com):
> When I submit an order with items marked with the POS route, and items which
> should use the default route, I get the following results:
>
> 1) An e-mail to the address specified by the POS route, which contains only
> POS items. - this is good!
>
> 2) An e-mail to the default route address with both default items AND POS
> items. - this is bad!

The POS route will not subtract items from anything. If you want a route
with only the other items, you need to set up a routing for them as well.
The main route will always have all items.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer