[ic] Federal Express Integration

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Aug 2 21:22:00 2001

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>In 4.7.x, there is also the [fedex-query ....] tag, with entries
MH>>included in every shipping.asc that illuminate it. It of course requires
MH>>that you go out over the Internet to get the cost, but it fetches
MH>>multiple rates so it is pretty fast.

Many of us are stuck in the twilight zone in 4.6.x and don't have that
advantage.

With the money that I have paid to Akopia for tech support for mods to
4.6.x, and the horror stories that I am reading here from people trying
to migrate to later versions, I think that I will stick where I am. It's
working!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, August 02, 2001 at 21:20 PM:
Tactics: breathmints for dyslexics

This Linux System has been up 578 hours