[ic] Need Help, Just Starting..

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 03:37:00 2001

Brice Burgess <nestafy@yahoo.com> writes:

>   Hi! I am a web developer, that decided to use
> interchange as my solution for a site I'm about to
> build for a company called Island Bike 'n Beach, a
> clothing and accessory retailer. Their season is very
> short, and orders over the internet would help
> tremendously.
>
>   Anyway.. I am a debian linux user, and am wondering
> if debian is a good choice to run interchange.. or
> should I switch to redhat for this?

I think Debian is a good choice, why should you
change your distribution for Interchange's sake.

As the Debian maintainer and core developer of Interchange
you may send complaints and questions concerning the Debian
packages for Interchange to me.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices