[ic] Authorize.net

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Aug 3 15:25:00 2001

I'm starting down this road.

>From /usr/local/interchange-beta/lib/Vend/Payment/AuthorizeNet.pm:

To enable this module, place this directive in C<interchange.cfg>:

    Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

This I<must> be in interchange.cfg or a file included from it.

OK, so I put the line at the end of interchange.cfg, and this results:

$ su -c "/usr/local/interchange-beta/bin/interchange -r" interch
Killing Interchange server 3763 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
"mode" is not defined in %Fcntl::EXPORT_TAGS at /usr/local/interchange-beta/bin/interchange line 2715
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Required Perl module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet not present. Aborting catalog.
In line 7 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

What am I missing (and where should I be looking)?

Thanks,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\