[ic] Authorize.net

Rage-DCA interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Aug 4 02:53:01 2001

This may be a different issue, but I had the same problem not to long ago. I
finally found out that the errors were caused because I did not have the
perl module Net::SSLeay. I had Crypt::SSLeay, but thats not what it
wanted...anyway, look in the authorizenet file and see what perl modules it
calls for and check to see if this is causing the issue...may not work, but
hey.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Pann
McCuaig
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 2:24 PM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] Authorize.net

I'm starting down this road.

>From /usr/local/interchange-beta/lib/Vend/Payment/AuthorizeNet.pm:

To enable this module, place this directive in C<interchange.cfg>:

    Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

This I<must> be in interchange.cfg or a file included from it.

OK, so I put the line at the end of interchange.cfg, and this results:

$ su -c "/usr/local/interchange-beta/bin/interchange -r" interch
Killing Interchange server 3763 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
"mode" is not defined in %Fcntl::EXPORT_TAGS at
/usr/local/interchange-beta/bin/interchange line 2715
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Required Perl module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 7 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

What am I missing (and where should I be looking)?

Thanks,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\