[ic] authorize.net, 4.7.7, construct

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Aug 6 12:49:01 2001

Quoting Pann McCuaig (pann@ourmanpann.com):
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 09:24, Mike Heins wrote:
> > Quoting Pann McCuaig (pann@ourmanpann.com):
> > > 1) In order to see any errors that come back from secure.authorize.net,
> > >    I added the following line in .../pages/ord/checkout.html:
> > >
> > >    [data session cybercash_error]
> > >
> > >    I put it right above this line:
> > >
> > >    [if type=explicit compare="[error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1]"]
> > >
> > >    checkout.html is otherwise unmodified from the construct demo version.
> >
> > This should be in the foundation demo already.
>
> $ grep -i cyber /usr/local/interchange-beta/foundation/pages/ord/checkout.html
> $
>
> Not in the copy that ships with 4.7.7.

cyber is no longer used as a part of the standard variables and errors
and references but is still tolerated. It should show up in the error
for mv_credit_card_valid.... and if you want to put it elsewhere you
should use [data session payment_error] to be safe (though we will
tolerate "cybercash_error" for the foreseeable future).

[snip]

> > Thanks very much for the feedback -- I really appreciate well-investigated
> > criticism and help. The fixes are in CVS and will make it into 4.8.1.
>
> And thank you for letting me know it was helpful. I really appreciate
> the availability of this software and will try to help make it even
> better in my own small way.

You have made a difference already!

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer