[ic] Category listing

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Aug 8 18:05:01 2001

I have a question that I would look in the archives for, but the server
seems to be down. I am trying to change the categories that are listed on
the lefthand side of the construct demo pages. I have added new categories
and it appears to me that the left column is simply generated by a loop
through all categories. Am I wrong? If not, what do I have to do to change
what is displayed in this column.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chad

                                                 Chad M. Wittrock
    IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII  Programmer Analyst
   IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII	 Gilchrist 255
       IIIII          IIIII     IIIII		 University of Northern Iowa
      IIIII          IIIII       IIIIIIIIIII	 Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0007
     IIIII          IIIII              IIIIII	 Phone:  (319) 273-7437
 IIIIIIIIIIIIII    IIIII     IIIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Fax:    (319) 273-5836
IIIIIIIIIIIIII    IIIII     IIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Email:  Chad.Wittrock@uni.edu