[ic] Who Broke The Mailing List?

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Aug 8 19:44:00 2001

Quoting Jim Balcom (jim@idk-enterprises.com):
> Is it just me, or has someone at akopia or redhat done something that
> has broken our mail sorting programs, including procmail?

Any mail sorting programs that rely on a particular host being the sender
are broken to begin with. 8-) Any reasonable filter allows things
like /Sender: interchange-users.*/, which would never break unless
we renamed the list.

As I explained before, we had a catastrophic network outage and
had to move things around. Some names may not resolve the same.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman