[ic] Displaying Euro in random component

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 11:32:00 2001

Barry Flanagan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have set up our Interchange (4.8.1) server to display prices in both the
> local currency and in Euro. This works fine in flypage and results, but the
> random component dsoesn't work correctly  - it always diplays the Eiro price
> as "0.00"
>
> Here is the code from the random component:

>             Our Price: <b>[loop-price]</b>
>
> ...which should print
>
> Our Price: IR£2.95 (Euro 3.15)
>
> Am I missing something here?

Try

noformat=1][/currency])[setlocale]</td>

or

[seti europrice][loop-price noformat=1][/seti]
europrice][/currency])[setlocale]</td>

ciao

Joachim

 Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Entwicklung eCommerce | Dipl.-Phys.Ing.
             Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH
  [Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]  w w w . b p a n e t . d e