[ic] encryption, Authorize.net

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 11:35:01 2001

I thought I'd ask here first . . .

Going from a catalog where encryption works, but where Authorize.net
support is not enabled, to one where it is enabled, breaks encryption.

>From "encryption works, no anet support" catalog:

#Variable  MV_PAYMENT_MODE   minivend_test

>From "anet support on, encryption broken" catalog:

Variable  MV_PAYMENT_MODE     authorizenet

These are very nearly identical catalogs otherwise.

Oh, yeah, the catalogs are based on the construct demo catalog from
4.6.5. And were built under 4.8.1 (same symptoms under 4.7.7).

Any clues, or do I need to chase this one myself?

Cheers,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\