[ic] Interchange-4.8.1 - Change = Errors?

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 13:23:01 2001

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:43, Jason Osborne wrote:
> Ok, so I started to jump for joy when I saw 4.8.1 was out. One problem
> though, this:
>
> [root@meridian products]# su -c "/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r"
> interch
> Killing Interchange server 7231 with TERM.
> Low traffic settings.
> Calling UI......UI is loaded...
> Interchange V4.8.1
> Configuring catalog construct...construct config error: Please specify the
> MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file ''
>

> construct: error in configuration. Skipping.
> construct: config error. Skipping.
> Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 7323)
>
> Ok, so check it right, from variable.txt:
>
> ORDER_ROUTES    log main copy_user      Order
> ORDERS_TO       rage@sohonetworks.cc    Order
> PGSQL           Database
>
> Hrm, looks right to me. Config error?

catalogs/tpe07/catalog.cfg
--------------------------
#Variable    ORDERS_TO       pann
MailOrderTo             __ORDERS_TO__
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'

catalogs/tpe07/products/variable.txt
ORDERS_TO	pann	Order

The catalog above is based on the construct demo and loads and runs fine
under 4.8.1.

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\