[ic] [if]problems, strange user id-s, an gift certs

Lukasz Z interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 11:28:01 2001

HI everyone!

3 problems this time:
1. when setting an [if] clause for display of number of products in cart:

    [if nitems = = 1]
        product<br>
    [else]
        products<br>
    [/else]
    [/if]

I always get product, even if i've got >1 products in my cart. Any ideas?

2. When adding a user in the customer part of "foundation", everything goes
ok, the new user is created and logged in. However it is created under
user-id not specified by me, but something like: U00001 -U00002 - U00003 -
U00004 etc.

3. Nothing really happens when I buy a gift cert - no code is generated, no
message. Even if it was - how would I redeem a gift cert?

Looking fwd to your replies folks,
Regards,
Luki Znaniecki