[ic] foundation demo

Honest 2 Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 22:44:01 2001

I did a makecat on the foundation demo, and everything seemed to go
okay. But when I restarted the interchange server I got the following:

# interchange -r interch
Killing Interchange server 14325 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.1
Configuring catalog foundation...Required Perl module Safe::Hole not
present. Aborting catalog.
In line 7 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require module Safe::Hole

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 23064)

My localhost/foundation url shows the HTML page but the enter links lead
to an error page that says the catalog is invalid. Will interchange be
any less frustrating when I finally get the example started?