[ic] MYSQL - how do you make IC aware of new catalog data location?

Frank Maestas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 17:04:01 2001

Hello,
Using MySQL with Interchange 4.8.1.
Just installed new hard drive so I can keep the MySQL catalog files in a
different directory than before.  I looked in
/foundation/dbconf/mysql/mysql.cfg  but did not see anything that I could
use as far as specifying where the catalog data is now kept.

Also tried creating a new test catalog, but makecat did not create any mysql
files anywhere on the drive.  (mysql "is" running).  Is there a config file
that can be changed or is this an argument I can key in when using makecat?

Thanks!

Frank Maestas
TTS Inc. / www.MyPlantsTraining.com
fmaestas@ttseagle.com