[ic] calculating prices with variable quantity-pricings

Mon Dec 3 14:44:01 2001

Quoting Steffen Dettmer (steffen@dett.de):
> * Steffen Dettmer wrote on Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 19:56 +0100:
> > CommonAdjust is flexible enough for my price-model? The
> > Documentation of "CommonAdjust" is not telling me enough to
> > decide it. Maybe I should override item-price directly?
>
> I forgot to mention that according to
> http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg03850.html
> the
>
> =item & CODE
>  [...]
> seems not to be sufficient, since I get only the parameters:
>
>   $item->{code}  gives key for current item
>   $item->{size}  gives size for current item (if there)
>   $item->{mv_ib} gives database ordered from
>   $s is the prospective item price (not settable).
>
> But additionally I need the ordered quantity addtitionally. If
> there were a $item->{'quantity'}, I could write something like:
>
> CommonAdjust & $Tag->my_price_tag( $item->{code}, $item->{'quantity'} )
>
> ... if I understood it correctly.

It needs to be a quoted string -- there would be no other way for
Interchange to know the various pieces were one atom.

CommonAdjust "& $Tag->my_price_tag( $item->{code}, $item->{quantity} )"

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Software axiom: Lack of speed kills.