[ic] calculating prices with variable quantity-pricings

Steffen Dettmer interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 14:26:00 2001

* Steffen Dettmer wrote on Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 19:56 +0100:
> CommonAdjust is flexible enough for my price-model? The
> Documentation of "CommonAdjust" is not telling me enough to
> decide it. Maybe I should override item-price directly?

I forgot to mention that according to
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg03850.html
the

=item & CODE
 [...]
seems not to be sufficient, since I get only the parameters:

  $item->{code}  gives key for current item
  $item->{size}  gives size for current item (if there)
  $item->{mv_ib} gives database ordered from
  $s is the prospective item price (not settable).

But additionally I need the ordered quantity addtitionally. If
there were a $item->{'quantity'}, I could write something like:

CommonAdjust & $Tag->my_price_tag( $item->{code}, $item->{'quantity'} )

... if I understood it correctly.

Any suggestions?

oki,

Steffen