[ic] Shipping problem causing me to almost close

Mon Dec 3 19:14:01 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 steve@moddepot.com wrote:

>>Well as most of you noticed I been having a priority mail problem. Well
>>tonight at midnight is the deadline for me to release a product. I still
>>didn't get priority mail working. My files can be seen at
>>www.moddepot.com/shipping . Please help me as this problem is ruining my
>>business drastically. I really need this working by midnight tonight. I been
>>up everynight for the last 3-5 days trying to fix this. I have had no luck
>>at all and really need this done. I've tried everyone's directions on how to
>>do it and have had no luck. you can send me a message on AIM or ICQ. my aim
>>name is pcsteve2001 and my icq # is 135284133 . ill do whatever it takes to
>>have this problem fixed. if you want money you got it. ill even send you
>>some via paypal just to show my appreciation. So please somebody help me
>>out. This is really reflecting on the future of my business. somebody shed
>>some light on this. thanks a ton guys

Why can't you just change the labels you used for FedEx to USPS?

In the manuals, the one titled "Interchange Databases", on page 47 through
56 is a detailed discussion about shipping.

If you need to have someone else set all of this up for you, rather than for
you to wade in and read the manuals and figure it out for yourself, then you
need to hire a consultant at a price of from $100-$250 per hour or else find
a different software package.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, December 03, 2001 at 18:35 PM:
Sign on a clothing store - Come inside and have a fit.

This Linux System has been up 195 hours