[ic] Priority Mail not working

Tue Dec 4 17:17:00 2001

Ok priority mail wasnt wroking so as a temp solution i did this

FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 0 1 f 4.00
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 1 2 f 4.50
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 2 3 f 5.70
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 3 4 f 6.95
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 4 5 f 7.50
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
FEG USPS Priority Mail W/ Delivery Confirmation weight 5 70 e Email Sales
For Shipping Price  {'PriceDivide' => "1",}

since up to 5lbs shipping is the same for everywhere so it works good. but
after 5lbs shipping varies depending on zone. so i make a message to email
sales for a shipping price. while this is only a temp solution is works
pretty good. ill still be banging my head off my desk everyday trying to get
it to work like the rest of the shipping methods. most order from my site
wont exceed 5lbs. most of my items dont even weigh a tenth of an ounce. but
my fans and stuff do weigh alot. so if a person was to order 20 fans theyd
most likely have to email sales.but hey its a temp solution and now i offer
priority mail as a shipping method.